Within 5 seconds of a buyer pulling up to your home, they have already made a decision. Curb Appeal is so important when selling your home. You want buyers to WANT to view the inside and picture themselves living there. Here are some tips to gaining curb appeal to attract buyers.
- Remove all weeds
- Cut and trim all landscape
- Make sure the walk way is clear from debris and clean
- Remove all cobwebs near the front door and wash the door
- Paint the front door an appealing color- visit my other blog posts for great color ideas
- Clean all windows and screens
- Add a seasonal wreath or decor on your front door
- Fresh flowers in a pot by the front door adds colors and warmth
- Repaint your home. Buyers love a fresh coat!
Give the buyer a reason and excitement to want to view the inside of your home. By adding curb appeal to your home, you are setting yourself up for success.
If you would like more information on how to sell your home for top dollar, please check out my book; “At Least Put the Toilet Seat Down. Your Guide to Selling Your Home for Top Dollar“. It is also available on Amazon.
For a free home consultation or for more information on selling your home, please call me at 480-229-5861 or email me at RealtorLaurelJ@gmail.com