Within 5 seconds of a buyer pulling up to your home, they have already made a decision. Curb Appeal is so important when selling your home. Here are some tips to gaining appeal to attract buyers.
- Remove all weeds
- Cut and trim all landscape
- Make sure the walk way is clear from debris and clean
- Remove all cobwebs near the front door and wash the door
- Paint the door an appealing color- visit my blog for great color ideas
- Clean all windows and screens
- Add a seasonal wreath on your front door
- Fresh flowers in a pot by the front door adds colors and warmth
- Repaint your home
Give the buyer a reason and excitement to want to view the inside of your home. By adding curb appeal to your home, you are setting yourself up for success.
For a free home consultation or for more information on selling your home, please call me at 480-229-5861 or email me at Laurel@LaurelNielson.com.