Arizona Home in Five Advantage Loan Program
Eligible home buyers can receive up to 4.5% down payment assistance.
Home in Five program benefits include:
- Eligible Government Hero buyers receive a grant up to 4.5% of the original loan amount to apply towards your down payment or closing costs.
- 30 year fixed interest rate
- No first-time home buyers requirement
- Available for Conventional Loan, FHA, VA and USDA Loans
- Eligible buyers include first responders, military and teachers
- Have a minimum of 45% debt to income ratio
- Have a minimum FICO score of 640
- Work with an Home in Five approved loan originator
- Purchase a property in Maricopa county
In addition to qualifying for the Home in Five guidelines, you must also qualify according to the first mortgage underwriting guidelines as determined by your home in Five participating lender.
The best part about this program is that you can ask the seller to pay our closing costs so you can use the Home in Five 4.5% towards your down payment. That way you can purchase a home with very little of your own money. So stop making your Landlord rich and purchase a home today. Earn equity for yourself. Call/ text me for details on this wonderful Home in Five Advantage Loan Program. I will connect you with our preferred lender who is a licensed Home in Five Participating Lender.
Call or Text Laurel Jonas at 480-229-5861 or email RealtorLaurelJ@gmail.com for more information
Laurel Jonas at 480-229-5861 or email RealtorLaurelJ@gmail.com